The program is aimed at developing competencies in accordance with the labor functions of a pastry chef, chocolatier, bartender, barista.
As a result of the training, the graduate of the program will be able to:
• assess the availability and predict the need for raw materials and materials for confectionery production in accordance with the existing storage conditions;
• carry out work on the preparation of the workplace and technological equipment, tools for the preparation of confectionery and drinks;
• apply regulations, standards and normative and technical documentation used in the production of confectionery, chocolate products and drinks, as well as in organizing the work of a public catering enterprise;
• develop and apply recipes and technologies for the preparation of confectionery, chocolate products and drinks;
• comply with the rules of service culture, protocol and etiquette of service to consumers of the catering organization.
Scope of the program: 144 hours (including contact 100 hours)
Implementation mode: full-time and part-time with the use of DOT
Terms of implementation of the program: 2 months.
Entrance requirements: secondary vocational or higher education.
The program will also be useful for specialists who decide to open their own cafe or pastry shop.
Classes are held, among other things, in the Innovative Confectionery Center "Health food Lab" and the research laboratory for the design of confectionery products of the Moscow State University of Food Industry.